B. Braun Medical
B. Braun Medical, Inc.
Clinical Procedure Specialist (Sales)
US-MI-Detroit | US-MI-Grand Rapids
Job ID: 2023-23284
Type: Remote - Full Time
# of Openings: 1
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Promotes sales of Clinical Procedure products (Peripheral IV Access, Pain Control, IV Anesthesia Sets, Regional Anesthesia Ultrasound), and related services, interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
- Calls on clinical decision makers to position products for presentation, evaluation and purchase.
- Prospects for and qualifies new leads through sales calls in person and remotely, via virtual channels.
- Develops and actively maintains a pipeline of sustainable new sales opportunities sufficient to achieve or exceed sales target/quota.
- Works in collaboration with regional team members to grow sales and expand market share.
- Prepares and delivers effective presentations providing solutions to potential customers.
- Prepares financial analysis, proposals and competitive analysis for customers as well as presenting the information to committee members within a hospital.
- Supports product evaluations and conversions as necessary.
- Maintains relationships with internal B.Braun departments, i.e., Marketing, Technical Services, Customer Service, Region office, ASC support.The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field.
- Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
- Works under general supervision.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of other peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
It is an essential function of this position for an employee to be present and in-person at the physical site(s) of our customers and potential customers. Many of our customers and potential customers are in clinical settings, including, but not limited to, hospitals, clinics, and other health care clinics (hereinafter, "Healthcare Customers”). Many of our Healthcare Customers require outside vendors like us to present proof that they have certain requisite vaccinations and immunizations, including, but not limited to, vaccinations against COVID-19 and seasonal influenza, before being granted entry into the Healthcare Customers’ clinical settings. To gain access to our Healthcare Customers clinical settings, field sales, field service, and other customer facing professionals are required to register with the vendor credentialing organization associated with the Healthcare Customers, complete the Healthcare Customers’ required process, and undergo a series of clearances. Vendor credentialing clearances include, but are not limited to, a national criminal background check, drug screening, and immunizations as determined by the vendors, which may include, but are not limited to, Influenza, Hepatitis B Virus, and COVID-19. You must fully comply with the requirements of the Healthcare Customers in your region, including any necessary proof of any vaccination. As such, all individuals in this position assigned to a Healthcare Customer with a COVID-19, Influenza, Hepatitis B Virus, or other vaccination requirement must be fully vaccinated and/or immunized in accordance with the Healthcare Customers’ requirements. B. Braun Medical North America Companies complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable laws, and on receipt of an accommodation request will engage in the interactive process to assess possible reasonable accommodation options, if any, consistent with the ADA and applicable law.
Target Based Range
$61,352 - $76,690 (plus incentive compensation)
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 0-02 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Frequent business travel required, Valid driver's license and passport
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Moderate work – Exerting up to 40 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs of force frequently, and/or 10 lbs force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com. Through its Sharing Expertise® initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :